Thursday, April 2, 2020

She's Home!

We picked up our Wandering Wanda today from the repair shop. She has had her recall addressed, her water issue fixed, and now has operating awning lights. What with COVID-19 rampant in Tennessee, we wondered whether or not she would be ready before repair shops shut down. Our repair place is working weird shifts and you have to have an appointment to pick it up. Last week I drove her to her appointment alone, with hubby following in the car. Today, I drove her home, hubby again following in the car. 

There are times when I wish I had learned to tow anything. If I had, we might be hauling a fifth wheel, except for the fact I don't like all the steps. Or towing our car. At this stage in my life, I have no desire to learn.  


No comments:

Post a Comment