Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Road Warrior?

On our trip home from Syracuse, New York with our wonderful Wandering Wanda Winnebago, we took the absolute worst road I have ever driven on and that includes roads in Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee. This particular route, I-81that runs north and south from Tennessee up to New York was pure unadulterated crap in New York and northern Pennsylvania. And I am not referring to road construction areas - just the road which was patched and patched and patched.

It got worse in Maryland and West Virginia in the construction areas. Remember, Wandering Wanda is 8'5.5" wide. Those construction lanes were extremely narrow. I hated driving in it. And, I do ALL the RV driving. I felt like I was fighting those horrible road conditions for most of that drive.

Once we got into Tennessee, it was much better and we were on the home stretch once we exited I-81 at I-40 and headed west.

No comments:

Post a Comment