Monday, October 7, 2019

Water! Not Where I Want It!

This did not happen with Wandering Wanda the Winnebago, but with Izzy the Dynamax Isata 3 on our last trip.

Due to space constrictions and the fact that we would be driving the rig for several days before landing in one spot for more than one or two nights, we used our cheap Walmart pot that uses k-cups. The first night out, I filled it with water for the first morning cup. Next morning, I put a k-cup in, set the coffee mug underneath and heard it heat up. I got about four drops of coffee out of it. That's when I noticed that the coffee mat was soaked. Yeesh. Obviously there was a leak. It was still capable of making coffee, as long as you didn't load up the water until you were ready to brew.

Not once, but twice, I forgot to put the coffee cup on the brewer. Those little drip things do not hold 12 ounces of coffee. What can I say, I am NOT a morning person. Still we persisted with the crappy coffee maker knowing that at home that our compact Keurig was waiting for us. The first thing unloaded after the pets was that little coffee maker straight into the garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment